Saturday, September 5, 2009

Get The Word Out!!



Thousand Foot Krutch

Welcome to the Masquerade

Road to Best Rock Album of the Year!!

Let's get the word out on this new album. I will be posting news of TFK and I hope other's can help out and post great comments about this great band.

I have been a fan since 2004, I went to a youth group trip to Panama City Florida for Acquire the Fire. I picked up their newest cd at the time before I left to have something to listen too. And at the time the Album was Phenomenon.

I got addicted to it then and to this day they are still my Favorite band. I love all kinds of music but I always go back to Thousand Foot Krutch.

As soon as I got home I searched for more of their music and found Set It Off. I was hooked, for the longest time I thought that it was the best album ever. I no longer think it's better than Phenomenon but there is alot of fun music on Set It Off.

Sadly the last two albums have been a slight letdown. The Art of Breaking, and The Flame in All of Us had some of the best stuff from tfk, but overall they were not better than Phenomenon.

Early 2009, I heard news of the new Album. Welcome to the Masquerade and ofcourse I was really happy hoping for greatness. Shortly after, I find out Thousand Foot Krutch won the Feed The Beat, from Taco Bell. I was really glad to hear this news, and was excited to know others felt the way I did.

I was thrilled when I heard Bring me to Life, and then shortly after Fire it up. These two show that TFK is getting back to where I think alot of us wanted to see them.

I want to mention, This is the best Live band I have ever seen. And this New Album looks to give a great show.

If anyone has comment please leave one. I want this blog to be a place to connect with other fans. Also, for fan's of other christian bands as well. I also am a big fan of skillet. I have seen Tfk and Skillet many times and they are just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment